Our World-Class Bali Thalasso Spa
Our Bali thalasso spa is home to one of the world’s largest Aquatonic® Seawater Therapy Pools, providing the natural curative properties of seawater through Thalassotherapy. An ancient healing ritual dating back 5,000 years, the term ‘thalassotherapy’ was coined in France in the 19th Century from the Greek ‘thalassa’ meaning sea and ‘therapeia’ meaning healing. Thalassotherapy's main objective is to increase blood circulation and restore vital minerals lost as a result of stress, pollution and poor diet/lifestyle. Because the chemical composition of seawater is so similar to that of human blood, the skin is able to absorb trace minerals and ions such as magnesium, potassium and calcium sulphates when immersed in water heated to body temperature. Today, France remains the center of thalassotherapy healing, with Thermes Marins de Saint Malo – of which Thermes Marins Bali Spa is an accredited center – creating products to target physical, emotional and health needs.
Benefits of Thalassotherapy:
* relief of the symptoms of eczema, psoriasis, back and muscular pain, tension and stress
* muscle toning, reduction in cellulite, improved metabolism and cardiovascular functioning
* strengthening of immune system and lymphatic drainage for muscle repair, improved sleep quality and relaxation
* skin detoxification and nourishment to support anti-ageing therapies
Take Virtual Tour.
The Aquatonic Pool at our Bali thalasso spa contains 700 million liters of water directly supplied from the underlying Indian Ocean and warmed to optimum temperatures to rebalance mineral deficiencies. Thanks to its floating effects, you are able to effortlessly exercise your way through 12 hydromassage stations containing over 60 individual therapeutic jet streams, micro-bubbles and geysers to rehabilitate injured muscles, to relieve stress and for relaxation.
- relief of the symptoms of eczema, psoriasis, back and muscular pain, tension and stress
- muscle toning, reduction in cellulite, improved metabolism and cardiovascular functioning
- strengthening of immune system and lymphatic drainage for muscle repair, improved sleep quality and relaxation
- skin detoxification and nourishment to support anti-ageing therapies
* Best time of day: Sunset, before an early night and a deep dreamless sleep.
* Recommended either before or after a flight to combat the effects of jetlag, before a manual massage or spa treatment, and after exercise to help lymphatic drainage (it is the favored recovery technique for triathletes competing at the annual Bali International Triathlon).
* Not recommended if you are planning on attending any events or parties!
|Treatment Time||Max. 2 hours (Re-entry not allowed)|
Experience a 50-minute thalassotheraphy treatment that immerses you in warmed seawater while your therapist massages your body using a unique "Wave" movement technique and a relaxing herb balm, as six shower jets relax and rejuvenate you. Rp1.150.000
|Treatment Time||50 mins|
Aqua aerobic exercises to improve flexibility.
* If you also wish to use Aquatonic pool, please reserve during 12:00-18:30. Rp530.000 / 25min Aqua Excecise only Rp848.000 / 25-min. Aqua Exercise and max. 2-hour Aquatonic Pool
|Treatment Time||25 mins|
|Rate||US$ 59 (25-min. Aqua Exercise only)
US$ 94 (25-min. Aqua Exercise and max. 2-hour Aquatonic Pool)
Relaxing massage composed by moving, stretching and localized pressure to promote muscular stretching, deep relaxation and sensory disconnection.
* If you also wish to use Aquatonic pool, please reserve during 12:00-18:30. Rp700.000 / 25min Under warter massage only Rp1.100.000 / 25-min. Under Water Massage and max. 2-hour Aquatonic Pool
|Treatment Time||25 mins|
|Rate||US$ 77 (25-min. Under Water Massage only)
US$ 121 (25-min. Under Water Massage and max. 2-hour Aquatonic Pool)
* Prices are subject to 10% service charge and 11% government tax.
* The prices are displayed here in USD as the main international currency for online transactions, but are charged at the hotel in rupiah. For your convenience, we have provided the equivalent rupiah rate, based on Bloomberg exchange rates. Please note that exchange rates are subject to international money market fluctuations.
* You can find great deals in our Spa Packages.
* Aquatonic pool is designed for therapeutic exercise and is not appropriate for children under 17 years of age.
Immerse yourself in the healing power of sea minerals with this oceanic ritual. Your body is wrapped by seaweed containing a high concentration of trace elements as you lie on a water-heated table to enhance mineral absorption. The masque is removed with warmed seawater from a Circulatory Shower. While a warmed seawater Affusion relaxes and tones your muscles, your therapist massage your body with her forearms using the Hawaiian lomi-lomi technique and stress-relieving herbal balm. The treatment concludes with Dynamic Affusion to help not only nourish and cleanse your skin but leave you feeling reborn. Rp1.950.000
|Treatment Time||1 hour, 10 mins|
Feel the harmony of French thalassotherapy combined with traditional Balinese remedies. Your experience starts with a session in the Aquatonic pool at our luxury Bali spa resort, where 12 hydro massage stations fitted with over 60 jets will target your whole body via therapeutic jet streams, micro-bubbles and geysers, before a body scrub to remove dead skin cells and restore youthful skin shine. You will literally tingle with the increased circulation and energy, while you enjoy a balanced meal at the Spa Cafe. Rp2.150.000
Take Virtual Tour of Aquatonic Pool.
1 hour, 30 mins (Treatment)