- Resort FAQ
The Balinese are one of over 300 ethnic groups in Indonesia. The majority of the population adheres to Agama Tirtha, which translates to religion of the holy water. This unique Hinduism is formed as a combination of existing local beliefs and Hindu influences from mainland Southeast Asia and South Asia.
The most widely spoken languages in Bali are Bahasa Indonesia (official national language of Indonesia) and Bahasa Bali, the local dialect. English is widely used around the island.
The weather in Bali is generally hot and humid throughout the year. Temperature ranges from 24 - 32 degrees Celsius (75 - 89 degree Fahrenheit). Bali has two distinct seasons. Rainy season occurs generally around November through April. Precipitation falls mainly during the late afternoon and early evening hours. Dry season generally occurs around May through October.
Cotton or lightweight clothing is suitable for daywear. Light cotton, viscose or silk clothes are most comfortable to wear in this warm climate (linen is usually too heavy). It is preferred to avoid immodest clothing when visiting temples.
The local currency is Indonesian rupiah (Rp). As currency often fluctuates, we recommend that you check the rate prior to your departure to Bali. Currency exchange service is available at the hotel's Front Desk. You could also change your money or traveler’s checks at banks and local money changers. ATMs are available in major tourist areas. Generally, credit cards and traveler's checks can be utilized at major hotels and restaurants, however, please be advised that there are few tourist areas that only accept cash.
You may only bring in to Indonesia a maximum of 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 100g of sliced tobacco, as well as two liters of alcohol. Narcotics are strictly prohibited.
Indonesian Government grants visas on arrival to 63 countries, whose citizens can purchase their Tourist Visa upon arrival at the airport, without applying in their home country first. Citizens from countries not included in the Visa on Arrival scheme must apply for a visa before arriving in Indonesia. Please contact the Indonesian consulate in your country for further details.
- Country Code: 62
- City Code: 361
- International Calls: Dial 001 before the country code
- Local Directory Assistance: 108
220 - 240 AC/DC voltage
Emergency Phone Numbers
- Fire Department:113
- Denpasar Search and Rescue Office:115 or 751 111
Bali Tourist Authority:
Typical Business Hours
- Shopping Areas:10:00–22:00
Tipping is not expected, though welcomed. Most restaurants and hotels include a service charge in the bill.
Ngurah Rai International Airport
- Distance to Resort:12 kilometers (7.4 miles)
How to Make a Reservation
To make an online reservation, go to the "Rooms & Villas" page under the Resort heading. For telephone reservations, please contact +62-361-702-222.
To cancel or to make any changes to your reservation, please click here to email us or contact +62-361-702-222.
* Your e-mail software will open, so please provide your information and send the message.
[Fist Name/ Last Name/ E-mail/ Home Phone/ Mobile Phone/ Inquiry]
* If your e-mail software does not open, please send us your request at:
Credit Card Payment
AYANA Resort and Spa accepts the following credit cards:
- Diners Club
Due to financial climate, fluctuations in currency exchange rates can be both sudden and drastic. We therefore would like to advise you of the following:
- Guaranteed dollar prices: the prices quoted in dollars are guaranteed and fixed when you settle your hotel account in US dollar currency or traveler checks.
- Local currency: If you settle by local currency or credit card, the room rate will be converted from US dollar at the hotel's bookkeeping rate upon check-in.
- Credit card: According to Indonesian law, settlement by credit card is charged in local currency. AYANA Resort and Spa takes no responsibility for subsequent exchange rates or other fees applied by your credit card provider during your stay or after your departure.
Check in/Check Out
- Check-in Time: 15:00
- Check-out Time: 12:00
Airport Pick up and Drop off Service
A choice of pick-up and drop-off by Toyota Kijang, Toyota Alphard and Mercedes Benz is available. Please click here for more information about airport pick-up and drop-off services.
A choice between Toyota Kijang, Toyota Alphard and Mercedes Benz vehicles is available for transportation around the island.
* Hourly charter requires a minimum booking of 2 hours.
- Toyota Kijang: US$ 15 nett / hour
- Toyota Alphard: US$ 35 nett / hour
- Mercedes Benz: US$ 40 nett / hour
The resort provides complimentary round-trip shuttle bus service to Bali Collection shopping complex at Nusa Dua four times every day.
- From Hotel to Bali Collection: 10:00 / 12:00 / 14:00 / 16:00
- From Bali Collection to Hotel: 10:45 / 12:45 / 14:45 / 16:45
* Taxis are available from the hotel upon request.
* 11 people maximum per departure. Bookings in advance are essential.
Wireless internet is available throughout the resort. Your room connection enables access in all public areas including Main Lobby, restaurants and upper swimming pools.
High-speed Internet Fees
Computers and iPads with complimentary internet are available in the Club Lounge. In-room internet at additional charge as below.
All Rooms and Suites
- Per hour: IDR75,000 + 21% tax/service
- 24 hours: IDR200,000 + 21% tax/service
Meeting Rooms & Public Areas
WiFi Prepaid Card for Meeting Rooms & Public Areas Only (please email the Business Center email@example.com for assistance).
- Per hour: IDR75,000 + 21% tax/service
Complimentary HotSpot for public use
Please click here for more details about breakfast. Club Room guests have access to our Club Lounge to enjoy complimentary breakfast. Villa guests enjoy a la carte breakfast at Dava Restaurant.
Rooms for Meetings and Conferences
AYANA Resort and Spa's meeting rooms can be utilized for business purposes, private functions and wedding receptions. Please click here for more information about event arrangements.
AYANA Resort and Spa offers various programs for children. Please click here for more information.